MIS Blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Link to see the Chinese Game Farmer

From Google, I finally found the English expression for the Chinese gaming industry -- The Chinese Game Farmer. Personally, as a Chinese, I wasn't so happy about this phenomenon. As a non-addictor, I didn't understand the phenomenon either. However, it exists as a fact because of the demand from the States. Do you have any comment??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho5Yxe6UVv4

By the way, the terrible living environment is so vivid that it is just like the boys' dorm in my college. :( The situation is improved now. However, at my time, everyone are required to stay in the dorm. Moreover, we didn't feel the conditions weren't good because we were so used to it.

To not make you think too low about China, I would like to show you some recent photos of my university. You can see the sharp contrast and the fast development. Just let you know, I have high expectations on the future of China. :)

http://www.sinolanguage.com/MorePix/MorePix.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home