MIS Blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Network Apps from *-*-*Justin-*-*-*

Hello All, This Blog topic of having us talk about our online activity has really sparked my intuitiveness and innovativeness. Everyone uses the net, but how are you capitalizing or "making that Ca$H" using the internet? Being an Entrepreneur by nature, I have come up with many business ideas. I haven't even begun to implement one fourth of them yet. One thought is what if there were a website where people could go (may even be specifically for college students) which talks about the Top Websites used by College Students, and we vote on our favorites. Who knows, this idea may already be out there, but I get very frustrated when I am trying to find certain top visited websites. There could be various categories: Entertainment, News, Education, Travel, Etc. We would conduct plenty of SEO and have programmers actually be college students. Advertisers would pay for the site. Anyone want to try to work on this project? May be a huge potential! Let me know!

Anyways, as far as my internet activity goes, the regular: Checking email for business and personal, paying bills, checking bank account information, remote access into client pc's, servers, and networks for troubleshooting various issues, and mostly RESERACH purposes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home