MIS Blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thanks for a lot of good inputs

Dear Students,

I have reviewed your feedback. There are a lot of good suggestions. Thank you very much.

I want you not to be disappointed by this test. This course is designed to be an overview. So the materials cover a very wide range. In the 2nd test, the questions should be clearer and the test should require less of memorizing stuff.

I will put more hands on exercises in the lecture and some examples also. Hope you will like it.

Some people say that they hate blog. But didn't tell me why. What do other people think?

Nice weekend!

1 Comments:

  • I think the reason is that the first part of the class focuses on the strategic elements of IT, which is very hard. It is hard because it seems so obvious. You think you may have understood but you are easily confused sometimes. There are also way too many concept to grasp in such a short period.

    For the 2nd part and 3rd part, I will be focusing on more technical elements of IT. Hence the tests are going to be less abstract. I will also try to bring more exercises to give you a better idea what are the parts you need to understand. I believe you will do much better.

    By Blogger Fang, at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home